One of the best things about Paula’s Choice products is that you can almost always purchase a sample size first (remember I said game changer?). How many times have you gone out to buy a 12oz bottle of a skincare product, and hated it with the full 11.99 oz left…too many times. Well, Paula’s Choice offers small sample sizes for just a few bucks so that you can try out the product first, before committing to the full amount. Below is a list of just a few of my favorite products and how they’ve helped me.
1. Skin Balancing Pore Reducing Toner – I use this product as a first step of my nightly skin care routine before bed. I pour a little bit onto a cotton swab and apply all over my face. It truly helps with evening out the tone of your skin and slightly tightening your pores. It definitely takes a few weeks to see results but if you stick with it, you won’t be disappointed.
2. Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant – I use this as my exfoliator, as the second step in my nightly skin care routine. I will warn you that it does cause you to breakout the first 5-7 days or so of use. But if you can get past that hump, it leaves your skin feeling fresh before bed and super soft the next morning. I try to use it every other night before my usual lotion.
3. Resist 10% Niacinamide Booster – I just purchased this product about 6 weeks ago and am already seeing results. While nothing out there can shrink your pores except maybe laser surgery (because trust me, I’ve tried everything) this is about as close to it as you may get. I put 3 drops in my basic face lotion right before bed and it works its magic overnight. I wish I could tell you exactly what it does, but in the most simplest terms, it’s helped decrease my pore size and make my skin feel more “even” to the touch.
4. Skin Balancing Oil-Absorbing Mask - I love using masks on a lazy Sunday night before the start of a new work week and this is definitely one of my favorites! It leaves your skin feeling SO fresh after you take it off. I try to use it once a week and it definitely helps reduce the oil, on top of that fresh clean feeling. Don’t forget to still follow up with lotion after!
5. Shine Stopper
– When I used the words game changer, I really wish I could emphasize those words even more for this product…the shine stopper. I will literally never stop using this product for the rest of my life, I am obsessed!! I have it set on auto-ship (another perk from Paula’s Choice), meaning I receive it every 2 months, just when it’s about to run out. So anyways, what does this magical product do? It controls your oil and leaves your skin feeling like silk for hours on end. I use in as the last step after applying my makeup in the morning and never have to touch up again, even on those hot summer days. I strongly recommend this product to anyone with oily skin, or during the summer months when you’re trying to keep your makeup from shining. Game. Changer.
I wish I could emphasize how much I love Paula’s Choice products because they have truly changed my personal skincare routine for the better. You can buy Paula’s Choice at Nordstrom or directly from their own website. They make great stocking stuffers or as a gift to yourself for the holidays!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, as I’ve used other products as well. See below for my top 5 products, as well as products I’m wanting to try in the next few months. Happy shopping!
Paula’s Choice Products!
Wish List Items!